Part 2 of the 2 parts of the OCR Paper 1 Intensive revision sessions.
This will cover Biology, Chemistry and Physics in three hours with gaps between the exercises.
Intensive Revision will be a mixture of activities for each Science subject, including:
- Most popular topics that come up in exams (from an examiner POV) and trying these out.
- Actual revision; i.e. questioning one another on topics we are weak on.
- Building skills and getting over hurdles.
- Looking at pertinent and popular 6-mark Qs.
- Actively making a ‘hit list’ of items that are most important for that paper.