What are Masterclasses?
Masterclasses are designed to help understand the basics of the content and they build up during the week to the more difficult aspects of each subject.
What do you get in each week of Masterclass 1.0?
These masterclasses cover a good deal of the Paper 1 items that would be taught in Year 10.
Each masterclass covers three different topics; one Biology, one Chemistry and one Physics topic.
- A pre-recorded class covering all you need to know about each of the specific topics
- A graded quiz on each topic, to measure your progress and understanding
- Exam-style questions on each topic
- An optional live call to go over any snagging issues you may have on the topics covered*
- Completion certificate for each masterclass.
See the bottom of the page for the full list of the topics covered in each Masterclass listed.
Add the below product to your basket and check out to put yourself on the list for Year 10 Masterclass group sessions
MAKE SURE you use the email address you wish to be contacted on!