Hi, welcome to my resources and tuition website.
I am a career secondary science teacher with nearly two decades of experience in the classroom.
I have run a department as a HOD, and I have marked for Edexcel, OCR and Cambridge exam boards.
As a career teacher (I qualified with distinction in 2004), helping students do their best is my biggest passion in life.
In the last few years, I have found that I get so many requests for private tuition (especially since the new 9-1 curriculum came out) and being just one person, I could not help everyone.
This makes me really sad, because anyone who wants help deserves to be helped.
As I have such a great track record with helping students with their GCSEs and A Levels, I decided to attempt to distill my exam coaching and ways of summarising the curriculum into some revision cards, and revision workbooks. Not only do I coach 1-2-1, I also run very popular weekly online group Masterclasses so that I can help to guide students through their courses step-by-step, and sort their revision materials and all they need to learn along the way.
I take a little-and-often approach and this strategy has been proven to bring success to all walks of life.
Please do scroll down for testimonials and reviews, and all my current documentation.
Feel free to make contact with me through my intake form.
Fill in the details, book a chat and SUBMIT the form too.
These TWO actions will pop you on my waiting list and will ensure we meet to talk about your needs.
You will not go on my list without BOTH the form AND a meeting to ascertain your needs.
- I have no one-to-one spaces in term time available.
- I do not take on students at any stage after the September of Year 11 or of Year 13. There is no point in filling in the form if this is your situation. I hope you find someone who can help. Intensive sessions do run for Year 11 in the Feb and April breaks, please do email and ask for information about those if you want this specific information: email@example.com.
- My GCSE Apiring for Grade 9 groups start part way through Year 9. After the January of Year 9 – it is too late to join those groups.
- Year 10 and 12 groups starting in Sept of any year are filled by the April of Year 9 and Year 11 respectively, so if you are not offered a place or have not had a chat to be on the offer list by then, I cannot help.
- Places are allocated only if they become available.
The information form and chat booking link is here: https://forms.gle/9QF3hHBHrY2UMA919
May all your wishes for your Science grades come true!
Reviews and Testimonials
The above reviews come from my profile on TutorHunt.
You’ll also find there that my DBS is current, and all qualifications and insurances have been checked and verified by this third party.
These are ALL my TutorHunt reviews, and are open to the public domain.
It’s always lovely to receive messages from students about how I have helped them to improve and grow. Here are some of these lovely messages. Thank you all for your support.
Awards, Accolades and Accreditations
I am humbled by the recognition I have received for doing what I love to do and what I do best: help our youth find Success in Science.
Thank you all for your support and nominations.