May half-term 2022 group intensive sessions are now sold out.
If you are looking for 1-2-1 sessions in May half term, please ensure that you book these via the booking page linked below at precisely 9am on Monday 16 May 2022.
Read all the instructions carefully before booking any sessions, please.
- Morning blocks run from 8:45am – 12:30pm.
- Afternoon blocks run from 1:30pm – 5:15pm.
- Each block has 3 sessions of an hour each, 1 Biology, 1 Chemistry, 1 Physics, with short rest breaks in between.
- All sessions will be online.
- These will be camera-on sessions and you will be required to access your Google Drive in the session. If you do not want to be on camera and participate with the group, please do not book the sessions.
- Sessions work out at around £18/hour for the revision sessions. Please see times and dates and note them down as you book the blocks.
- It is your responsibility to arrive at the lesson on time. There is no facility in place to remind you of when your lessons are.
- For MORE information on each revision block, click INTO the icon to read about the topics that will be covered.
Revision blocks are in pairs, so there is a Part 1 and a Part 2 for each Paper and for each exam board. Ensure you book both blocks as different items will be covered in Part 1 and Part 2 for each Paper. Different blocks will be on different days so that there is a good rest between them.February: blocks cover ‘Paper 1’. April’s Easter break: blocks cover ‘Paper 1’ (repeated from February) and ‘Paper 2’. May half term: blocks cover only ‘Paper 2’ (repeated from Easter). If you have more than one exam board, just book the one set of blocks (a Part 1 and Part 2 for your main exam board) and I will give you access to the correct materials that are relevant to you (because only my students have the link to this page – so only students known to me can book these sessions). i.e. If you attend Sutton Grammar, they do AQA for Biology and Physics and OCR for Chemistry. Book the AQA blocks. I will then give you access to the OCR Chemistry items and also give you details of how to swap out of the AQA sessions and into the OCR Chemistry sessions should you want to. A similar situation is in place for Wallington Girls – Edexcel is the board for Biology and Physics, but it is AQA Chemistry. For Wallington Girls, book the Edexcel slots you will then get a pass to go to the AQA Chemistry. Once the purchase is made, you will get a receipt into your inbox. The Zoom lesson link, agenda and items to have ready for the lesson will be sent to both you and your arent a few days beforethe first session. Please do not pass these details to anyone else.
February Half Term (14-18 Feb 2022)
- These are in the past now.
Paper 1 sessions – there are no Paper 2 items on these dates.
Easter break (4-14 April 2022) - These are in the past now
Paper 1 sessions – First week; 4 – 8 April
Paper 2 sessions – Second week; 11 – 14 April
May Half Term (30 May - 1 June 2022) - Remember to select BOTH parts to the sessions and make a note of the time and dates
Bookings will open on 9 May 2022 at 9am. Bookings will close at 8:30pm on 15 May.
There will be Paper 2 blocks available this break (because all paper 1s will be sat by this time).
These sessions will run over the first three days of the half term as the Thurs and Fri are Bank holidays.
Paper 2 sessions – there are no Paper 1 items on these dates.
THESE ARE NOW SOLD OUT AND FULLY BOOKED.